Further your clinical career as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our inpatient primary care team in Dayton, Ohio. We ask that you be licensed in Ohio, live in the Dayton area and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The Birthplace of Aviation
Live and work at a charming and affordable Midwestern destination packed with big-city experiences, amenities, attractions, shopping and more. Dayton is rich in talent and history, emerging today as a global technology hub. From Broadway shows to world-class museums and organizations, you will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy all that Dayton's arts and culture has to offer. As the Birthplace of Aviation, Dayton is the home to the Wright Brothers National Museum, the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force and the annual Vectren Dayton Air Show. Discover natural beauty in local gardens full of color, or explore parks where you can kayak, cycle, fish and more.