TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Starr Regional Medical Center in Etowah, Tennessee. The Etowah campus is a LifePoint Health facility with a 9-bed ED that sees a volume of 5,800 patients annually of medium acuity. The EMR is MedHost.
A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Established, strong and communicative ED Medical Director
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24 hour physician coverage
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Starr Regional Medical Center
Starr Regional Medical Center was formed as a merger of Athens Regional Medical Center and Woods Memorial Hospital. The two-hospital system offers an increased level of care to the region by sharing resources. Starr Regional Medical Center is evaluated and accredited by the Joint Commission. This facility's cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program was re-certified in 2014 by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) and was recognized for its commitment to improving the quality of life by enhancing standards of care.
Serene location near Chattanooga
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Etowah features many outdoor recreation areas, wineries, dining and more. For a trip down memory lane, stroll through one of the many antique shops located along Highway 411. The Louisvile & Nashville Depot is the community hub, hosting annual events, including festivals, concerts and a Fourth of July Celebration. Enjoy water sports and the outdoors at Watts Bar Lake, a 39,000 acre recreation area. Perfect your golf game at one of many private and public courses. With great schools, a low cost of living and easy access to some of Tennessee's largest cities, including Knoxville and Chattanooga, Etowah has much to offer!