TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity available for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant in the Boston, Massachusetts, area. Deliver primary care (medicine needs only) to patients in an inpatient behavioral health facility. Follow a consistent Monday through Friday schedule working primarily in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Working experience as an advanced practice clinician as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment are required. Experience with behavioral health patients is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package and full benefits
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, visit Plimoth Plantation and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country's oldest and largest living history museums. This is the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. There is so much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and the Franklin Park Zoo!