TeamHealth is seeking an experienced licensed social worker to join our post-acute care team in Albany, New York. Provide care to adults in a skilled nursing facility as part of our integrated care team.
Enjoy a consistent Monday through Friday schedule and work/life balance. Experience working in a long-term care facility is a plus. Part-time options working 1-3 days per week are also available.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Gehrimed EHR
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Full benefits including health, vision and dental coverage
- CME courses provided at no charge including a courses through a partnership with AMDA
- Well developed infrastructure with back office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and onsite support
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
The capital city of New York, Albany is located about 150 miles north of New York City, on the Hudson River. In 2010, Forbes listed it #15 on its Most Innovative Metros list and in 2012, #4 on its Best Cities for Jobs list. Part of New York's Tech Valley, the innovative city also retains its historical charm. Albany is a fabulous city for families, since it offers big city amenities as well as a thriving sense of community throughout its residential areas. Available entertainment includes events, historic masterpieces, unique cultural attractions, and opportunities to sample culinary delights from around the world, plus more than 60 public parks and recreation areas, where residents enjoy skating, biking, hiking, boating, fishing, and more. Residents enjoy a continental climate with four distinct seasons. In addition, Albany is proud of its colonial heritage. One of the oldest surviving settlements of the original 13 colonies, it is the U.S.'s longest continuously chartered city.