Join our post-acute care practice in Corning, New York, working part time up to 1.5 days per week. Deliver inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. This includes short term higher acuity patients and long-term residents in the facility.
Customize your schedule to fit your needs while maintaining a consistent presence in the facility. Board certification or board eligibility in family medicine or internal medicine preferred. Experience working in a post-acute or long-term care facilities is a plus!
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Gehrimed EHR
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- CME courses provided at no charge including a courses through a partnership with AMDA
- Well developed infrastructure with back office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on site support
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
America's Most Fun Small Town!
Corning has a nickname as 'Crystal City' as it home to the Corning Museum of Glass, which houses one of the world's most comprehensive collections of glass objects from antiquity to the present. Corning is also home to the 2006 New York State Class A Football Champions. Perfect town to take in any outdoor recreational sports and activities set along the Chemung River, and live in some of the most beautiful local communities.