Are you looking for a rewarding part-time position? TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to provide inpatient primary care to adults one day per week in a skilled nursing facility located in Bath, New York. <br><br>You can customize your schedule to fit your needs while maintaining a presence of at least one consistent day per week in the facility. Enjoy the support of onsite advance practice clinicians as well as the resources of a national healthcare organization. Board certification or eligibility in family medicine or internal medicine is preferred. Experience in a post-acute or long-term care facility a plus.
- Stability of a respected industry leader<br>
- Gehrimed EHR<br>
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program<br>
- CME courses provided at no charge including courses through a partnership with AMDA<br>
- Well developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management<br>
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage<br>
- Onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on site support<br>
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Home to the longest continuously-running county fair in the United States, Bath maintains its small town quaintness through its historic buildings and architecture, as well as its grand town square where people still gather for everything from farmers' markets and live music to other traditional celebrations and events. In downtown Bath, you'll find old-school eateries such as Stephanie's Family Restaurant, the Betty Kay Bakery and Restaurant 209. Spend some time at the Bath VA National Cemetery and Historical Museum for a journey into the past. Take a pottery class, watch hundreds of thousands of fish at the NYS Fish Hatchery, or go for a hike on the Finger Lakes Trail. In Bath, New York, opportunities for fun are endless.