Enhance your career by joining our team at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital in New London, Connecticut, as a full-time experienced palliative care nurse practitioner or physician assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver compassionate patient care. Candidates must be available to work a Monday through Friday schedule. No weekends or on-call are required!
In today’s palliative care environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position and provides you with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and the ability to act on them.
Join a community with access to thousands of professionals where you can share and shape best provider practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians in an ongoing effort to provide the best for their patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Lawrence + Memorial
Lawrence + Memorial is a not-for-profit, general, acute care, private hospital that has been serving this region since 1912. Lawrence + Memorial Hospital is licensed for 280 beds and provides patient care to medical, surgical, pediatric, rehab, psychiatric and obstetrical patients.
Maritime Living in New England
Located midway between New York City and Boston on the shores of the Thames River and Long Island Sound, New London is steeped in New England culture. A sense of community defines this charming city, which is home to important historic landmarks, acres of public parks and many museums. With a population of just over 25,000, New London provides a wonderful small-town atmosphere in which to raise a family and the rich cultural scene of a unique maritime atmosphere.