Join TeamHealth in the North Country area of New York State! This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced family medicine or internal medicine physician interested in a full-time position with growth and leadership potential.
Provide quality compassionate care to adult patients in skilled nursing facilities as part of our established Upstate New York post-acute care team. Enjoy a consistent daily schedule working primarily Monday through Friday.
Board certification or board eligibility is required to apply. Prior experience working in sub-acute or long-term care is preferred.
- Flexible daily schedule providing for work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gehrimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post acute clinicians in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Adirondacks' Great Lake Region
Northern Country is known as the Adirondacks' Great Lake region. The area provides ample opportunities for boating, swimming and relaxing or enjoying a meal lakeside. During the winter enjoy, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and more. Add to these perks easy access to nearby cities like Plattsburg and Burlington, plus get a head start on your international travel by making the quick hour and a half drive to Montreal!