TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in Sanford, North Carolina. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No primary night call, call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
Located in central North Carolina, Sanford is a small town surrounded by natural beauty. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the many nearby parks and recreational areas, including White Pine Nature Preserve and San-Lee Park, which features hiking trails, a mountain bike trail, picnic areas, campgrounds, a large open meadow, and two lakes. Play a round of golf at one of the area's two golf clubs or attend local performances at the Temple Theatre. Sanford offers small-town living near the metropolitan amenities of Raleigh.