Join TeamHealth in the Southern Tier area of New York state! This is an excellent full-time opportunity to provide inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facilities. Follow a consistent schedule working Monday through Friday which offers daily flexibility and work/life balance. Board certification or eligibility in internal medicine or family medicine is preferred. Prior experience working in long-term care is a plus.
- Flexible daily schedule providing for great work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinician (APC) call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gehrimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
"Southern Tier region of New York"
The Southern Tier is a subregion of broader Upstate New York in New York State. Situated along the northern border of Pennsylvania, the area features beautiful scenery from the Catskills Mountains, close proximity to the finger lakes, and easy access to Lake Erie.