TeamHealth is seeking a board certified physician to join our hospitalist team at Westerly Hospital in Westerly, Rhode Island. We ask that you be board certified or eligible in internal medicine to apply.
This position features a 7 on/7 off schedule practicing on a team with a supportive culture. No procedures are required and there is no call after shift.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Growth opportunities to further your career
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
For more than 90 years, Westerly Hospital has been providing residents of southern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services in a community hospital setting. The hospital was acquired by L+M Healthcare in 2013 and is now part of Yale New Haven Health, a system that includes Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Yale New Haven Hospital, the Visiting Nurse Association of Southeastern Connecticut and Northeast Medical Group.
Maritime Living in New England
Westerly is home to a thriving downtown scene that is full of shopping, delicious restaurants, beautiful beaches, trendy bars, and more. Come to Westerly for the day or vacation for the entire week at this beautiful and vibrant New England coastal destination. Westerly where “the beaches are just the beginning.”
Today, Westerly is known as one of the best shoreline destinations in the southern New England, perhaps thanks to a five star hotel known as the Ocean House and a well known celebrity who lives here. But either way, we’ll take it! We’re so grateful for technology that allows us to share this beautiful place with you. Seeing is believing.