TeamHealth is currently interviewing experienced emergency medicine nurse practitioners and physician assistants for an amazing PRN opportunity in the emergency department at LaFollette Medical Center. The shifts are currently Sunday through Wednesday from 4pm to 10pm. We provide malpractice with tail coverage and thousands of hours of Category 1 CME to support your practice and licensure. If you have at least 1 year of EM experience as a clinician, please reach out today regarding this great opportunity!
- flexibility in scheduling
- competitive pay based on experience
- work with an established team of clinicians
- membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of hours of free CME
- 401k benefit with company match
- malpractice with tail coverage
LaFollette is located in Campbell County at the foot of the Cumberland Mountains about 40 miles north of Knoxville. The area boasts three state parks that offer camping, fishing, hiking, and horseback riding. Cove Lake State Park provides a home for 400 Canada geese. There's also beautiful Norris Lake with over 800 miles of shoreline. Norris Dam State Park offers a museum, marina, fishing, camping, and hiking.