Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in the Raleigh, North Carolina, area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to apply.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities based medicine and largest network of post acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and onsite support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well developed infrastructure with back office support as well as local management
Practice Made Perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
One of the nation's fastest growing cities
One of the nation's fastest growing cities, Raleigh, North Carolina, is located in the desirable tri-city area near Durham and Chapel Hill in the heart of the state. Get out on the water at Lake Crabtree, Lake Wheeler or one of the many other local and state parks in the area, where you can enjoy water sports, fishing, boating and more. Visit the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, North Carolina Museum of History or one of the cities many other world-class museums. As a well-known culinary destination, Raleigh is home to restaurants featuring award-winning chefs and cuisines in addition to a wide range of local breweries and the Raleigh Beer Trail. Stop by the Raleigh Beer Garden to try its 366 selections on tap, the most taps of anywhere in the world. This growing city is an exciting place to call home with much to explore!