TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity available for an experienced psychiatric nurse practitioner as part of our post-acute care practice in Syracuse, New York. In this role, you will provide behavioral health care to adult patients in multiple skilled nursing facilities as part of an integrated care team. Follow a flexible daily schedule working primarily Monday through Friday consistently in the same facilities in Syracuse. Experience and the ability to work independently is required.
- Consistent daily schedule working Monday through Friday
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
- Structured training program and support from our experienced clinical educators
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Gehrimed EHR with Dragon enable dictation
- Strong local and national leadership support including a specific behavioral health leadership team
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and beautiful winter playgrounds. Strategically located at the crossroads of the state, Syracuse is five hours from Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington. Home to several lakes, you can enjoy fishing, boating or watersports at Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or he Finger Lakes! A top-division, minor league and college sports city, Syracuse is home to the Syracuse Mets of AAA Baseball and the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL, perfect for thrilling sporting events. The most attended sporting events in Syracuse are those of the NCAA Division | Syracuse University Orange. Spend a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo and see everything from tiny frogs to giant elephants! Visit the Everson Museum of Art to take in exciting contemporary art pieces or enjoy a history lesson at the Erie Canal Museum. Whatever you're seeking, Syracuse has it all!