Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a part-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the Sterling Heights, Michigan, area just north of Detroit. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Just 20 minutes from Detroit!
The most populous city in Michigan and the largest city on the U.S.-Canada boarder, Detroit is a primary business, cultural, financial, and transportation center and serves as a major port on the Detroit River connecting the Great Lakes system to the Saint Lawrence Seaway. Detroit has emerged as a significant metropolitan region in the United States. From world-class museums and an incredible assortment of eateries to culturally-inspired dive bars and music scenes, Detroit is one of the most exciting cities to live in. Downtown Detroit serves as an entertainment hub with three casinos, new stadiums and a riverfront revitalization project. Here you can explore one of the largest bookstores in the world, visit the Fox Theatre, relax at Belle Isle, shop at the Eastern Market and more!