TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed clinical psychologist or licensed clinical social worker to join our Behavioral Health team working full-time or part-time in Providence, Rhode Island.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Enjoy living where there is a great variety of restaurants, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.