Interested in becoming a leader in emergency medicine? TeamHealth is seeking a board certified emergency medicine physician with leadership experience to join our emergency department (ED) team as the medical director at Aultman Alliance Community Hospital in Alliance, Ohio. Aultman Alliance Community Hospital has a beautifully designed, well-run 18-bed ED staffed with 34 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day.
Most sub-specialties are represented and case management and social workers are available if needed. Alliance is located in Stark and Mahoning County about 16 miles northeast of Canton and 51 miles southeast of downtown Cleveland.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- Administrative stipend
- Malpractice insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Over 100 years of Service!
Aultman Alliance Community Hospital has been serving the community of Alliance with outstanding quality health care close to home for over 100 years. Aultman Alliance Community Hospital aims for everyone who comes through their doors to experience the best health care as soon as they walk in. They believe in a holistic approach to health and provide the community access to a range of general and specialty services.
Located in northeastern Ohio, just south of Lake Berlin, Alliance is a mid-sized city offering affordable lakeside living! With over 79 miles of shoreline, Lake Berlin offers fishing, boating, water sports and more! When you aren't enjoying the lake, take a tour of Glamorgan Castle, the World War History and Art Museum or the Haimes House Underground Railroad Museum. Alliance is just 1.5 hours away from Cleveland and Lake Erie!