TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to make a difference as part of our our post-acute care team in Sylva and Maggie Valley, North Carolina. We ask that you have a minimum of one year practice experience and an interest geriatric medicine to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of an integrated team within a stable national healthcare organization. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that allows you to put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Weekday schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Sylva, North Carolina
Sylva is an incorporated town located in central Jackson County, in the Plott Balsam Mountains of Western North Carolina, which border the Great Smoky Mountains to the north. As of the 2010 census, the town had a total population of 2,588. Jackson County is the ideal location if you're looking for a mountain home. This area delivers wonderful activities for your lifestyle, whether it includes rafting, hiking, fishing, golf, skiing, camping, or all of the above.