TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health team in the Cleveland and Athens, Tennessee, area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Part-time or full-time opportunities
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Located in Bradley County and known as the Ocoee Region, Cleveland's quaint downtown lets you experience what's best in a southern town. Beautiful Victorian-era homes mingle with antebellum churches to create a hospitable atmosphere that is the utmost in southern hospitality! From its beginnings as the heart of the Cherokee Nation and then as an area torn by the Civil War, the Ocoee Region has a long, rich history.