Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nocturnist with TeamHealth's hospitalist team at Johnson City Medical Center in Johnson City, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents and new graduates are welcome to apply and this site qualifies for Visa sponsorship.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Tennessee's Green City
Johnson City, part of the Tri-Cities area, is proud to lead the state in green environmental initiatives, earning it the nickname Tennessee's Green City. Affordable housing options abound, due to property taxes below the national average and very reasonable costs. Hiking, fishing, hunting, biking, white water rafting, skiing (both water and snow) and wonderful climbing opportunities in the nearby Appalachian Mountains are among the recreational pursuits enjoyed by Johnson City residents.