TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
- Part time schedule, 1-2 days per week
- Medical directorship available
- Support of advanced practice clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No primary night call, call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
Blowing Rock, NC
Named after The Blowing Rock, a formation with sweeping views of the Johns River Gorge, Blowing Rock is a village in western North Carolina on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway. Enjoy a serene environment with unprecedented access to the great outdoors and tons of amenities. Blowing Rock is home to a number of eclectic local eateries, shops and art galleries, including the Art & History Museum which offers regional artwork. Take a walk from Annie Cannon Gardens to Glen Burney and Glen Marie waterfalls, browse through the many local shops, or enjoy horseback riding, golf, or white watering rafting. Blowing Rock offers a quaint locale with no shortage of things to do.