Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for an acute-care nocturnist nurse practitioner to join our hospitalist team at St. David's Medical Center's main campus in Austin, Texas. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience to apply. We are not considering new graduates at this time.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental & vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
St. David's Medical Center
Since 1924, St. David's Medical Center in Central Texas has provided a full range of medical services. The 350-bed acute care hospital and 64-bed rehabilitation hospital offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care with a wide range of specialty services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, women's care and breast health services, neurosciences, cardiovascular services, rehabilitation, orthopedics and joint care services. The facility has been one of IBM Watson Health's 100 Top Hospitals® for eight consecutive years in a row. The medical center campus features a comprehensive stroke center, a Certified Chest Pain Center, the full-service St. David's Rehabilitation Center, comprehensive Breast Center, and the largest Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in the region.
Live Music Capital of the World
Austin, Texas is the superb place with everything you need to live in paradise! The state capital of Texas is respectfully named after Stephen F. Austin, the founder of Texas. The Texas State Capital offers everyone daily free tours for an unique experience on Texas history. This city is famously known for its eccentric art and music scene which is represented all over the city like Baylor Street and at the many museums. One top Downtown Austin hot spot is the 6th Street district where you can savor some of the nation's best microbreweries and restaurants. Go for a hike in the gateway to the hill country along scenic streams, waterfalls, and the popular swimming hole at Barton Springs Pool. In addition, Lake Travis is one popular lively attraction that offers boating, swimming, kayaking, and even its very own zip-line adventure park!