TeamHealth is seeking a board certified or board eligible neurocritical care trained physician to join us at Abrazo Central Campus in Phoenix, Arizona. Neurosciences is a significant focus for the Abrazo Central Campus and they continue investing in the capabilities for neurosurgery and stroke treatment.
The neuro ICU at Central Campus is a dedicated 7-bed ICU focused on delivering the highest quality specialized care to patients with all types of neurosurgical and neurological injuries, including stroke, brain hemorrhage, aneurysms, tumors, and other diseases involving the brain and spine. The neuro care team is a multi-disciplinary one that strives to always provide patient centered care. The team includes intensivists, nurse practitioners, therapists and registered nurses who work closely with the neurosurgeons and neurologists of the Abrazo Neurosciences Institute.
Enjoy a dedicated nursing leadership team to support education and clinical development. This position allows you the opportunity to work within the 21-bed critical care ICU.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Abrazo Central Campus
Abrazo Central Campus, a 221-bed acute care facility and teaching hospital, has been providing quality care to patients in the Phoenix community for more than 50 years. Abrazo Central Campus has received many notable awards and accolades from national organizations including Gold Plus and Target Stroke; Honor Roll Awards from the American Heart and American Stroke Association; Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven Health Analytics; Chest Pain Accreditation with PCI from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care; and the Donor Network Award for Outstanding Operating Room, among others. Abrazo Central Campus is recognized for comprehensive cardiovascular care, neuroscience services including NICO BrainPath technology, orthopedics, women s health, radiology, and 24-hour emergency care, with more than 800 affiliated physicians on staff offering a wide range of medical specialties
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Greater Phoenix offers world-class resorts, dining, and shopping all with outdoor adventure involving rugged mountain ranges with hiking trails and more than 200 golf courses. Spectacular sunsets punctuate the end of each day in Phoenix.