Deliver quality patient care as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth's inpatient primary care team in Soap Lake and Moses Lake, Washington. The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Moses Lake, WA
The town of Moses Lake lies on the shores of its namesake in beautiful eastern Washington. The 6,500-acre lake is part of the Columbia River basin and is more than 18 miles long, up to a mile wide, and boasts more than 120 miles of shoreline. It is a wonderful environment for hunting, bird watching, boating, and a host of other outdoor activities. The city offers parks, an amphitheater, aquatic center, farmers market, and a museum noted for its Native American collection.