TeamHealth has a great opportunity for a nurse practitioner to join our hospital medicine team at Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico. The facility features a 28-bed open intensive care unit. The emergency medicine team runs codes. This is a well established program with an intensivist on site and EMR MediTech. An adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner is preferred for this position.
- Competitive compensation
- Manageable census and supportive leadership
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.