TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky. Our ED provides excellent specialty back-up and we can offer you travel reimbursement if you live 75 miles outside of the Maysville community.
The new 12-bed ED has a 21,500 annual patient volume averaging 1.9 patients per hour with low-medium acuity. We provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and 25-minute door-to-needle time for interventional cardiology.
Admit to your own colleagues with the TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24 hour physician coverage with 10 hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- Independent contractor status
- Company paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Meadowview Regional Medical Center
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky. The facility was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade.
Welcome to Maysville!
Picturesque Maysville, Kentucky, lies along the Ohio River and can be your home base for exploring Kentucky and the regional history. Visit the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, the National Underground Railroad Museum, and other historical sites that offer hands-on fun. Enjoy live theatre at the Washington Opera House, built in 1885, or tour the Old Pogue Distillery where you can enjoy Kentucky spirits. With local eateries and easy access to the great outdoors, Maysville has something for the whole family as well as quick access to nearby metropolitan areas - only 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio; 1.5 hours to Lexington, Kentucky; and 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky.