TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our behavioral health team working full-time or part-time in Westerly, Rhode Island. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible to apply. Geriatric experience is preferred, but not required.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Historic Beach Destination
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Westerly is a community that offers a quality of life that's second to none. With a population of less than 25,000, its residents reap the benefits of small-town living, but also have proximity to urban areas like Boston and New York City. Westerly's 55 historic sites, along with its well-preserved downtown architecture, add to the cultural ambiance of the town. Residents enjoy rowing, swimming, ocean sailing, fishing and hiking, as well as seven miles of sandy beaches.