Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician with our post-acute care team in an inpatient rehabilitation setting in the York, Pennsylvania, area. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Board certified family medicine or internal medicine physicians with an active license in Pennsylvania are preferred for this position.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
The city of York and its surrounding areas are home to many parks a diverse and thriving arts community. From street-corner sculptures to parks alive with summer festivals and lunch hour concerts to restaurants filled with local art and live music, York is vibrant with creative expression. York's beautifully preserved historic downtown has abundant parking and broad sidewalks. Downtown York has many eateries and restaurants as well as two farmers markets, offering fresh fruits and vegetables to homemade baked goods.