TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our behavioral health team working full-time or part-time in Providence, Rhode Island. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible. Geriatric experience is preferred, but not required.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Enjoy living where there is a great variety of restaurants, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.