Grow your clinical career as a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth's inpatient primary care team in Detroit, Michigan.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The Motor City!
The most populous city in Michigan and the largest city on the U.S.-Canada boarder, Detroit is a primary business, cultural, financial, and transportation center and serves as a major port on the Detroit River connecting the Great Lakes system to the Saint Lawrence Seaway. Detroit has emerged as a significant metropolitan region in the United States. From world-class museums and an incredible assortment of eateries to culturally-inspired dive bars and music scenes, Detroit is one of the most exciting cities to live in. Downtown Detroit serves as an entertainment hub with three casinos, new stadiums and a riverfront revitalization project. Here you can explore one of the largest bookstores in the world, visit the Fox Theatre, relax at Belle Isle, shop at the Eastern Market and more!