Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's large post-acute care team in the Hartford, Connecticut, area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatric medicine to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country, providing care in 48 of the 50 states.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Hartford has it!
Hartford isn't just Connecticut's capital city. It's the birthplace of the Boys & Girls Club, where the world's first FM station to begin broadcasting and where President Theodore Roosevelt took his first automobile ride. This 18-square-mile city is home to 125,000 residents, world-class dining, international cultural attractions, award-winning entertainment venues and some of the largest corporations in the nation.