Further your clinical career through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time Associate Medical Director to join the emergency department (ED) team at Christian Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. The ED treats 52,000 patients a year with 56 hours of physician coverage and 27 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 1099 independent contractor status
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national patient safety organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
One of the region's best workplaces
Christian Hospital is a community hospital located at the interchange of Interstate 270 and Highway 367 in North St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1903, Christian Hospital is one of the founding members of BJC HealthCare and specializes in heart surgery, neurological and stroke services and diabetes care. Christian Hospital operates one of the busiest emergency departments in the state, as well as an EMS department that provides ALS ambulance service to North St. Louis County. Christian Hospital has been ranked in the top 10% nationally for medical excellence in stroke care and ranked in the top 7% nationally for clinical quality excellence for heart failure treatment. The facility received the American Heart Association's 2018 EMS Gold Plus Award and the Cath Lab and Pain Management Center was awarded the 5-Star Award for Cardiac Cath Lab and 5-Star Award for CH Pain Management Center Outpatient Services. BJC Healthcare hospitals have been recognized on the U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll of America's top Hospital and Best Children's Hospitals.
The Gateway City!
Home of the Gateway Arch, St. Louis offers world-class museums, upscale shopping, a well-developed food scene, cultural events, entertainment, an international airport, amusement parks and more. Ride to the top of the arch for grand views of St. Louis and the Missouri river. Cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium or the St. Louis Blues at the Scott Trade Center. Enjoy live theater at the historic Fabulous Fox or The Muny, the nation's largest outdoor amphitheater dedicated to musical theater. Grab a bite on the Delmar Loop and shop at one of the many specialty boutiques along the way. Relax during a stroll through the serene Missouri Botanical Garden. For family fun, explore the St. Louis Zoo or World Aquarium. The City Museum invites you to its indoor-outdoor discovery playground that will delight children and adults alike. Enjoy high-quality living with top-notch amenities and services. 1,000s of acres of parkland and accessible playgrounds surround the city in nearby suburbs, providing endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. St. Louis is an exciting place to call home.