Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time Hospitalist with our team at Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents and new graduates are welcome to apply and this site qualifies for visa sponsorship.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Kingsport, Tennessee, is home to plenty of activities people of all ages can enjoy. For outdoor recreation visit Bays Mountain Adventure Ropes Course, an interactive ropes course consists of challenge elements and a thrilling 300-Foot zip line, or enjoy scenic views while getting active at Greenbelt Linear Park, an eight-mile linear paved-path park that connects Kingsport to historic sites. The Heritage Trail is a 1.8-mile trail around downtown Kingsport featuring 16 Historical Sites. Drop a line and fish at The Boatyard Riverfront Park or Allandale Mansion. Enjoy Kingsport's annual summer concert series, Twilight Alive, on Friday nights on Broad Street from late May to August. Downtown Kingsport boasts a wide variety of shops that gives this very historic section of town a personality of its own. For big-name shopping brands, visit Fort Henry Mall, the only regional shopping mall serving Kingsport. Enjoy the multitude of things to do in Kingsport!