TeamHealth has a swing shift opportunity for a full-time hospitalist at a top rated academic hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts. Work independently with APCs or as teaching attending with residents. This facility offers consult support in all subspecialties. The facility features a closed ICU with no procedures required. Codes are run by house staff.
We ask the you be board certified or eligible in internal medicine to apply.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
City of Worcester
Located in central Massachusetts, the city of Worcester is a reflection of 18th century history among acres of parks and playgrounds, stunning golf courses, and even natural woodland preserve trails. This is a perfect community for nature-lovers to enjoy all recreational activities from skiing, hiking, outdoor sports, to boating or swimming at Shore Park or Lake Quinsigamond. Take in the views of Bancroft Tower and the city's many landmarks or marvel at famous exhibitions in local art galleries. Discover local museums like the EcoTarium or explore the Barnyard Zoo in Worcester's historic downtown district!