TeamHealth is seeking board certified physicians to join our desirable and friendly Urgent Care team at Rochester Regional Health in Rochester, New York! TeamHealth is clinician driven, patient-focused, and provides opportunities for your growth as you develop a career in Urgent Care. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine, with previous Urgent Care experience preferred. Current ACLS and PALS certifications and an active New York license are required.
- Flexible schedule for a great work-life balance, no call!
- Enjoy practicing in a friendly environment approximately 3 days per week!
- Staffed with board-certified Physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Radiology Technicians
- State-of-the-art Urgent Care facility with on-site lab and ultrasound on call
- Must be comfortable suturing, pediatrics, and minor orthopedics
- Freedom from the hassles of practice management
Convenient care across New York
Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care provides convenient care to patients in locations across New York. Services offered diagnosing and treating injury and illness, diagnostic tests, laboratory services, physicals, preventative care and occupational medicine. Each Care Center is staffed by a team of board certified physicians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians. All locations feature on-site laboratory, digital x-ray services, ultrasound on call and 100% radiologist over reads within 20 minutes.
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.