TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute care presence in East Valley Phoenix, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
This is a full-time position and an active Arizona medical license is required. There is no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group.
Provide inpatient primary care services at skilled nursing and long-term care facilities located in Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler areas and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through
alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Phoenix, Arizona offers urban amenities that are surrounded by natural beauty. You'll find world-class resorts, award-winning dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind museums, serene desert gardens and outdoor adventure in Greater Phoenix. There are great hiking trails for every skill level that feature iconic landscapes, picture-perfect skies and mighty mountaintops! Challenge your golfing skills at more than 200 golf courses. For family-friendly fun, enjoy wild water parks, hands-on cultural centers, wildlife zoos, holiday events and more.