Advance your career as a full-time licensed clinical social worker working Monday through Friday across multiple traditional facilities with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in the Wytheville, Chilhowie, Abingdon, and Bristol, Virginia, area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
TeamHealth’s innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Located in southwestern Virginia, Chilhowie is a small town tucked between Bristol and Wytheville. Chilhowie is home to a historic downtown and waterfront. Learn more about the region's history at any one of the town's local landmarks and museums. In addition to its small town charm, Chilhowie offers local eateries and plenty of outdoor activities at Mount Rogers National Recreation Area.