We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join TeamHealth near the Boston, Massachusetts, area. In this role, you will care for the medicine needs of patients in an inpatient behavioral health facility. Follow a consistent schedule working Monday through Friday with no weekends or holidays required. The primary site will be in Attleboro.
Enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits. We ask that you have working experience as an advanced practice clinician as well as the ability to work independently to apply.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Great location near Boston
Attleboro is a medium-sized city located in Bristol County, Massachusetts, on the banks of the Bungay River, about 39 miles from Boston. With a population of 45,117 people and eight constituent neighborhoods, Attleboro is the 29th largest community in Massachusetts. Attleboro has a lovely riverfront park, the thriving Capron Park Zoo with more than 100 animals, the renowned Attleboro Arts Museum and the unique Women at Work Museum. The beautiful downtown area is home to renovated buildings from the 20th century.