TeamHealth has an outstanding full-time opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our emergency department team at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Illinois. We ask that you have previous Emergency Medicine experience with a minimum of 1 year of experience as an advanced practice clinician in an emergency department to apply. No new graduates will be considered at this time due to the high acuity level at this location.
Other requirements include current ACLS, BLS and PALS Certifications. Previous or current certification in ATLS is a plus. This ED has an annual volume of 30,000 patients with 10 and 12-hour shifts from 9:00am to 9:00pm and 12:00pm to 10:00pm. The candidate must be available for all shifts, to include 2 full weekends per month.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), health, vision and dental insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Over a century of care
CGH Medical Center has been providing compassionate care to Sterling, Illinois, and the northwest region of Illinois for over a century. With a full range of general care and specialty services, this 97-bed facility consistently receives high marks for positive public awareness and patient satisfaction. In addition, the facility boasts a number of accreditations, including an Accredited Chest Pain Center. In spring of 2018, the facility was recognized as the only hospital within 50 miles to achieve an "A" Hospital Safety Grade based on standards established by the Leapfrog Group.
Hardware capital of the world!
Located in northwest Illinois and known as the Hardware Capital of the World, Sterling, Illinois, offers small- town charm with the convenience of being only 2 hours from Chicago and 1 hour from the Quad Cities and all of their metropolitan attractions. The nearby Rock River offers plenty of summer activities for the boater, paddler, fisherman, and skier. If you love golf, you will find numerous golf courses available to you in this community.