Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's emergency department (ED) team at Madison Health in London, Ohio. This 16,000-volume ED offers 24 hours of physician coverage daily as well as 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. Madison Health boasts a brand new 17-bed emergency department that sees medium to high acuity patients.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Madison County Hospital
Since opening in 1962, Madison Health's mission has been to provide quality health care for people in the community. At Madison Health, technology and quality health care go hand in hand. The strength of their diagnostic imaging services, including the facility's MRI, rivals that of other hospitals in Central Ohio. Their CT scanner, nuclear medicine equipment, and ultrasound unit provide state-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities.
Charm and character
London, Ohio, is in Madison County, located 25 miles southwest of Columbus, 40 miles northeast of Dayton and 65 miles northeast of Cincinnati. London's proximity to Columbus makes this community a desirable home for those who seek big-city excitement but want to live in a more relaxed environment. Not only is London a perfect place to live, but the overall cost of living with regards to cost of groceries, health, housing, and utilities is much cheaper than the U.S. average. This charming small town has an ample variety of businesses close by including restaurants, retail shops, antique stores, museums, universities and other convenient places for all of your daily necessities.