Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time psychologist or licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) providing psychotherapy with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The right provider must be comfortable seeing geriatric patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams. TeamHealth's history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Named for the Grand River, the city on its banks offers a little bit of everything: art, culture, dining, nightlife and an endless array of outdoor activates. The downtown is hip and friendly. The city is just 30 minutes away from Lake Michigan and the world-class beaches of West Michigan. Diversity reigns, as public school students represent 53 countries. Grand Rapids offers family-friendly community events and festivals throughout the year, a very serious art scene, and all of the four-seasons recreation you would expect in Pure Michigan.