Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time psychologist or licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) providing psychotherapy with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in Lexington, Kentucky. The right provider must be comfortable seeing geriatric patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams. TeamHealth's history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.