TeamHealth is seeking an emergency medicine Medical Director to lead the emergency department (ED) team at Our Lady of Fatima Hospital in North Providence, Rhode Island. Candidates must be emergency medicine residency trained, boarded, and possess prior leadership experience.
As a TeamHealth Medical Director, you’ll receive training on how to effectively and efficiently put your strategic vision into motion. You’ll take the helm, with our national resources at your back and the support of peers to tackle challenges and share successes. Finally, you can leave behind the worries of managing a practice since we take the business function off your plate so you can focus on leading your teams to success.
You’ll have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel secure in your work. But more important, you’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Fatima Hospital was established on 1950 by the Catholic Diocese of Providence. Our Lady of Fatima Hospital receives an annual volume of 30,000 and has a 23-bed emergency department (ED). In recent years Fatima has earned dozens of national accreditations and recognitions for quality performance. These have been given by tough, independent, and objective arbiters of hospital care, such as the Joint Commission, the American College of Surgery and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
North Providence, Rhode Island
Centrally located in the northwestern corner of the Providence metropolitan area, North Providence offers its residents and surrounding communities, many attractions of living close to a large city, yet maintains a small town atmosphere with suburban flair. North Providence offers numerous services, outstanding parks, recreational facilities and commodities to suit everyone's needs.