Deliver safe, high-quality patient care leading our emergency department (ED) team at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island. Candidates must be emergency medicine residency trained, board certified, and have leadership experience
As a TeamHealth Medical Director, you’ll get training on how to effectively and efficiently put your strategic vision into motion. You’ll take the helm, with our national resources at your back and the support of peers to tackle challenges and share successes. Finally, you can leave behind the worries of managing a practice since we take the business function off your plate so you can focus on leading your teams to success.
You’ll have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel secure in your work. But more important, you’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
Roger Williams Medical Center
Roger Williams Medical Center is a 120-bed academic medical center affiliated with Boston University School of Medicine. The 25-bed emergency department receives an annual volume of 32,000. In 2019, Roger Williams opened a spectacular the new emergency department, a 15,000 square foot wonder of leading edge technology, private patient rooms and state-of-the art workflow that assures every patient receives timely care and attention.
Providence, Rhode Island
Enjoy living where there is a great variety of restaurants, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.