Further your career as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team making a positive impact in the Kernersville, North Carolina area working on a part-time basis. This opening features an available paid medical directorship.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
TeamHealth supports you by providing flexibility and autonomy over your practice allowing you to build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of a growing field of healthcare working with a national clinician group that’s focused on high-quality integrated care.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible, part-time opportunity one to two days per week
- Paid medical directorship available
- No primary night call (call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians)
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Kernersville, North Carolina
Kernersville, North Carolina, is a town in Forsyth County and the largest suburb of Winston-Salem. Kernersville is rich with history and tradition but filled with innovative ideas, spirit and civic pride. The city maintains numerous beautifully landscaped parks that provide a wide variety of recreational activities. Families thrive with fantastic schools.