TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our Post-Acute Care team in the Elizabeth City, North Carolina area.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No primary night call—call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Located off the Albemarie Sound on North Carolina's coast, Elizabeth City is a growing community that offers coastal living and a laid-back atmosphere. In addition to the game lands, state parks and recreational opportunities near the Pasquotank River and the coast, Elizabeth City also offers urban amenities. Waterfront dining and farm-to-table restaurants, live music, annual festivals, a booming harbor and a historic downtown district make Elizabeth City the ideal place to call home.