Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join our team at Springhill Medical Center in Mobile, Alabama. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents, new graduates and 2021 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Springhill Medical Center
The success of Springhill Medical Center can be traced back to its early beginnings in 1975 when the hospital was founded at the convenient location of I-65 and Dauphin Street. In the years since then, the hospital has more than quadrupled in size and has made sound development decisions, propelling the organization as a major competitor in the local health care scene.
Springhill Medical Center is the only tax-paying hospital in the Mobile Alabama area. The hospital supports the community with more than 2 million dollars in tax revenues annually, in addition to thousands of dollars in contributions each year to support numerous social programs in the area. All hospital profits go directly into new and upgraded services for patients.
Live out your dreams in the beautiful South!
Mobile combines Southern tradition, beauty, and charm with all of the elements of a fast-growing successful community. Mobile is only 30 minutes from the sandy white beaches of Dauphin Island and close to the mountains of northern Alabama. Deep water sports, shopping, theatre, and golfing are all offered in Mobile.