TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to pick up extra shifts in our established hospitalist programs in the Kansas City metro. We are expanding our PRN physician bench with top-notch, patient-focused hospitalists who are focused on providing quality medical care. Local internal medicine and family medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified are encouraged to apply.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Excellent opportunity to pick up extra shifts as needed and earn additional compensation
- Collegial practice environment with an established team of hospitalists
- Reputable medical center in a desirable suburb of the Kansas City metro
- Ability to see a range of acuity of patients
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
Practice Made Perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Stay and Play
Kansas City is a vibrant and growing city of more than two million and is well-known for its professional sports teams of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals, the Kansas City Zoo, and its BBQ; however, the community offers so much more. Enjoy the local museums and art venues, shopping and entertainment districts such as the Country Club Plaza and the Kansas City Power & Light District, restaurants for any culinary crave, and the abundance of outdoor recreational activities including hiking and biking trails. The Kansas City area continues to be recognized as a top location to live, work and play!