Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained nurse practitioner or physician assistant at our Acute Inpatient Rehab Hospital in Georgetown, Delaware. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off featuring uncapped bonus potential.
TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including ealth, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Georgetown is a true community where its flavor and uniqueness are drawn from the people who call it home. Established for its location, it has long been said that Georgetown is 16 miles from everything. Georgetown affords a well-rounded life. From Concerts in the Park, from Wings & Wheels to the rich traditions of Return Day, Georgetown is thriving with new businesses. A community of many backgrounds come together to make Georgetown better. Georgetown is the home of the Return Day celebration. Every two years, The Circle is the center of Return Day activities, an event celebrated on the Thursday after the General Election in November. Return Day is highlighted by a parade, the reading of election results from the Courthouse tower, and the "burying of the hatchet." If museums are more your speed you can visit the Delaware Aviation Museum Foundation or the Treasures of the Sea Exhibit at Delaware Technical Community College.