Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in the Bronx, New York. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required. Our program allows you to build your schedule around your lifestyle!
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Home of Yankee Stadium
The Bronx is a New York City borough just north of Manhattan most famously known as the home of Yankee Stadium. This culture mecca offers countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries, and much more. Available recreation opportunities include activities in the cities many parks and public beaches. With New York City's many trains, light rails, subway systems and more, you can arrive in central Manhattan from the Bronx in no time!